Sunday 16 June 2013

Paris!

At half term I visited Paris with my grand-ma because I'm learning to speak french, It was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!  We were going to go to the Louvre and the pompidou centre but the cues were over 3 miles long so we went to MonMartre and visited the artist quarters which were amazing! the several artists who who sell their work there sell there painting for about 10-20 euros for a small painting (A4-A5). They seem expensive but they are WORTH it!
Here are the paintings i bought:













Also we saw the Eiffel tower, the oblisque, the Arc De Triomphe, the Musee d'Orsay, Les Invalides, Notre Dame and because we went on a tour bus we also had the chance to visit Versailles (we also saw many other sites too).
Here are the pictures I took with my camera:





























 this was such a cool sculpture!



 I have been studying the model of London station
the framework at London station is just fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment