Tuesday 2 April 2013

Copic Markers

                                                     

My friend told me last week about some pens that she recently got for her birthday called Copic markers.
She talked to me about them and I went to her house to try them out, they are originally for graphic artists but they're great to amuse you with. They are widely found in america but there is one shop where they are sold called Biz, Biz has recently opened and they sell lots of great stationary like sketchbooks, pens and as i said Copic markers. They are acid free and alcohol based markers which means they wont damage your paper like most water based pens can, some people may say Copic markers are pricey but you'll never have to buy another marker as all of the styles from Copic are refillable. There are 4 different types of Copic markers:



the original,











the sketch,


the ciao (my favourite!)



and the wide.

No comments:

Post a Comment